Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Title graphics




Here is the cover art and graphic text for the game art project. All work was done in photoshop with layers and original drawings done for the character design sheet. The character in the image is called a keeper a 8 foot tall behemoth that protects what else the gates within the level of the game, created as a boss for most levels. The keeper has been mutated and has had unelected surgery, linking a mini type gun to his right arm and a brain heart link to regulate his massive size. The character is a formidable foe and very hard to bring down if you feel lucky punk.

2 comments:

Grey said...

I like this. Can't wait to see the version with the 3d character and background. Good job.

notebookguy said...

Thank You, however I am still working on the HUD and start screen I think I should create alphas for all the HUD and Start screen info. When I finish that I will have the model of the Keeper up hopefully no later than monday.

Bye