Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cover Art for game


It is the 18th and I seem to still be under the pressure of mocking up the assets I also remembered that I have to model a SMG for the NPC's instead of the current desert eagle that I proposed since the main characters weapon will be the magnum revolver with speed loaders.


Anyway I have the sketch worked out for the cover design after going through about 5-6 ideas and running most of them past my instructor I chose the following sketch as the target.

2 comments:

Grey said...

Good job laying out your progress but maybes organize your flow a little better.

Make sure to have an outline and bullet points for each idea etc.

notebookguy said...

Will try to manage a more directed layout for the blog. But most of the work is flying out to keep a hard line on them. But I will manage the posts better. I really need to buy a scanner.