Thursday, June 25, 2009

Crossbow modeling challenge


Crossbows are often left out of most games as a viable weapon of distinction and worth. A few games have used the crossbow with justice and the reference that they should , Bioshock and Halflife. A crossbow is more dangerous than a bullet,because of it's accuracy and has it's ability to penetrate body and helmet armors, so shields, vests and head armor are rendered useless, especially with some thing like this. My task is to model this and make it a viable weapon for the female character model I am working on, marksmen do come in the shape of a female. Additionally I will redesign this to become a collapsible weapon that can be carried easier and allowing for a smaller and more concealable footprint.

2 comments:

You Know Who said...

I love this blog.
Speed Limit
http://speedlimit.home.att.net
"The empty half of the glass is always at the top"

notebookguy said...

I'll check it out